Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Freakin' snots

I am 'sick' to death of having a pissing cold. I have yet another cold. It's awful. It's snotty and rattley and i smell of illness. I hate that ill smell and i especially hate it when its coming from me!!

When i'm ill i tend to crave comfort foods. Yesterday, i craved a nice soft 'just beginning to turn brown' banana. I love bananas when they are like that, all squigy and stuff. But no, the shop only had green ones. The supermarket only had green ones. The fruit shop only had green ones. I really don't like green ones. They are too damn hard. I had to make to with them little banana shaped foam sweets. Minging. But i had to have banana somehow.

In my comatose state on the sofa, wrapped in a ginormous fluffy blanket and sipping hot tomato soup in a mug (I hate tomato soup, why the fuck was i drinking it??) I watched a film called The Machinist. I won't review it cos i'm shit at that, i'll leave that to The Wicked Truth. Anyway it was good. All creepy and shit. But the twist was obvious and i was disappointed when i realised i guessed it halfway through. Watch it though. Let me know what you think??

Ah well, time to snot my way through another day. Tart got engaged at the weekend so CONGRATULATIONS TART! May you be happy for ions. Oh, and FoFuSa, update your frigging blog!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Is "The Machinist" the one where that the guy had to lose all the weight for?

1:24 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Yeah, he looked mighty frightening!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Yeah, I was jealous of his weight through the whole film. I think I'm an anorexic waiting to happen.

I had almost the exact same feelings about that film you did, LMPP.

4:19 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Hey, great minds and all that

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Yes--such a cool little film. Such a drag to have the whole thing guessed and be just ever-so-slightly bored by the last thirty minutes or so.

10:04 AM  
Blogger jamwall said...

losing all that weight, he had to find a way to fit into the batman suit!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack