Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Learning to type

Today i have been learning to type. And it's pants. I can't type to save my life. i do the two fingered thing speedy gonalaz style quite well. But multiple fingers?? Aha no.

I started off quite well and found an online freebie that teaches you to type. I did quite well with the ASDF and the JKL; routine. then it got harder and started chucking in G's and H's and then E's, R's, I's and U's and then i started cussing at the keyboard. 'Why won't you type the letters i press godammit! I'm pressing E and you're typing R!!!' *Frantically thumping R key*

Grrrrrrrr. I have a sore right hand and a bad temper now. I shut the program down in my pissy manner and stomped off in search of some Coke and Chocolate. I found some Coke. Hoorah!! But Chocolate seems to be still in the shop across the road and you can be buggered if you think i'm going all the way over there!

So there you go. Do not learn to type better than you can type. It's fucking stupid and it stresses you out. I knew i should have learnt this at school. LMPP childage mind was easier to manipulate than LMPP adult mind. LMPP adult mind is set in her ways, like mmmmmm coca cola or mmmmmm chocolate or mmmmmmm sex...
mmmmm
mm
mmmm

...ok, It does not like new things like learn to type (bollocks), bird flu (run away) or not drink Tia Maria (faints).

I hate typing. It's pants.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

I LOVE typing. I can't imagine NOT typing. But I AM awfully glad I took the course in high school.

However, when my arm was broken, I learned to type 40wpm with my left hand. I was no younger than you at the time and I learned something new. I have faith that you can, too if you stick with it, LMPP.

TYPING ROCKS!!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Oh, your blog description is naughty now.

"This is my little pussy."

So are you still blow drying your wet pussy?

5:02 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Have you taught D how to suitably care for your wet pussy?

5:02 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Shutting up.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I took typing in high school, but I cheated. I still only use about six fingers to type, and I have to look. I wish I hadn't cheated...

6:37 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

If it makes you feel any better, I took beginning typing as many times as I took beginning swimming - four each. And we didn't do more than fjfjfjfj for the first day. It was weeks and weeks before we had all the letters. So don't rush it!

11:59 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

D cares for my poor little pussy very well these days. He got wet again the other day and we towel dried him and he hated it. So hair dryer from now on!!

I hate not being able to instantly do something, so when the typing thing got a bit hard, i threw a strop. However, i will continue today!!

Wish me luck!

8:57 AM  
Blogger jamwall said...

there's enough innuendo in this conversation thread to make the pope consume a banana in a very explicit way.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack