Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mister Hand you will be jealous...

Ok, off i wandered to the doc's yesterday for the nice man to check out my achy armpit and guess what he did??

Go on... Guess??

He played with my boobies!!

Well, not really, he checked them for lumps and bumps as part of my armpit analysis and concluded that i'm... a hypocondriac!

Humpf. I'm sorry if a pain in my armpit caused me to think i was going to die. You can't be too careful with these sort of things can you. Theres no need to look at me like i have grown a second head now is there?!! The reason i troubled you is because its been hurting for 2 weeks now. It aches like a damn achy thing. I can't remember pulling a muscle or straining my pit?? I wouldn't know what a swollen armpit would feel like. So thats why i came to you. The doctor. The one that stands between life and death so to speak.

Anyway, you are forgiven for being so nice to me when i burst into tears at the thought of being brushed aside as a time waster. Thank you for reassuring me that i'm fine. Oh, and thank you for giving me your cold. Just what i wanted!!

So there you go. No second head for me. Just me and my own head!!

My next bloggage will be a dilemma one. About a man that has confessed his darkest sin to me... What do i do??

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I feel your pain. But dismiss it a quickly due to mine. But thanks for the drugs......big help, in fact i shal partake of some now.

1:00 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

no problemo young Christopher. Dust off that monopoly board... isa coming...

1:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You shall be, as an american would say, WHOOPED at monopoly. I'll buy the brown ones first to lull you into a false sense of security and then before you know it.....i'll be in jail. I, am a monopoly retard.

As for the whoopin, that be from Tart.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

You're going to get Mister Hand all worked up with this post. You know how he feels about your boobies.

1:44 PM  
Blogger jamwall said...

i'd be really worried if the doctor had you put on nipple tassels to see how well you can whip them around in circles without any pain.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Hey, jam, don't diss a perfectly sound therapeutic process just because you don't understand it. Just because the tassle therapy doesn't fit your narrow perception of "good" (i.e. "western") medicine doesn't mean it hasn't helped millions of women become strippers.

1:59 PM  
Blogger jamwall said...

oh my god...what have i done????

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack