Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oh God. Help!!

It's dads birthday in 3 days time. I have limited money (nothing). WTF do i buy a 66 year old man who is sick of receiving mint chocolate (the only chocolate he will eat) and doesn't want to see any type of sock on his birthday??

Yes, i forgot it was his birthday and mum had to remind me ok! Dammit!

What to do, what to do... I could buy him a DVD but he'll never watch it. He hates CDs. He has every history of Bristol book there is.

My dad is the typical woman. Impossible to buy for.

Any ideas would be greatly received. I have til tomorrow to get it.

Oh, and i was 'insulted' last night. The man called me a 'bumhole'. I haven't heard that in years.
Bumhole. Buuuuummmmmmhooooole. *giggles* I politely replied that there was no need to insult me with words related to an anal orifice. Or chocolate starfish. Fucking bitch would do.

Bumhole. *smirk*

4 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

Perhaps your father would like something he could stick up his bumhole?

Okay, that was totally inappropriate.

Your father is getting older now, perhaps he could use a new bumhole?

All right, not getting much better with that one.

You can't go wrong with a good metal detector.

1:17 PM  
Blogger jessp said...

alcohol. buy him alcohol. and if he doesn't like it say, 'Oh well, your loss is my gain. Happy Birthday!'

4:10 PM  
Blogger jamwall said...

i'm not aware of how many "bumhole transplants" are done stateside. but i believe the anti-rejection drug is usually malt liquer and conservative talk radio. that way the transplanted bumhole and the drunken angry conservative will live in harmony.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

hahaha, I've been reading your blog for, I don't know, a month now...you make me laugh everytime. And the whole bumhole thing is great...I'll spread the love today and call someone a bumhole.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack