Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tagorama

Sarah has tagged me in her latest post so since my headache has finally buggered off (lots of wine helped btw) i will proceed...

Go to your 23rd post.
Go to the 5th sentence in that post.
Blog it here...

'Diamonds or pearls'.

Jesus on cheese. That makes me sound like a Prince or whatever his name is now fan.

Hmmmm. It's waaaay to early in the morning for me to even worry about sounding like a prince groupie. I've had no caffine yet!

Anyway, i tag Pinkpantz cos she's being a lazy mofo and not updating her blog. Post something wench. Do it nooooow!!

Be back later when i've woken up..

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

"Jesus on cheese" made me spit coffee through my nose.

1:52 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Ow. Wasn't that painful???

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack