Monday, October 17, 2005

Well blow me... (not literally)

I am amazed. It seems that the irritating cow in my previous post (below) has a boyfriend. *mouth agape* So it can't be the lack of sex that makes her a crabby old tart. Now i'm stumped. Surely having new and regular sex makes you very, very happy and nothing can piss you off?? Not in her case. So my conclusion is??? She still ain't getting any!! Awww bless! Hurry up and get a shag love. My eardrums are on borderline burstation.

What did i do this weekend?? I went to see Wallace & Gromits new film. Most amusing if you like rabbits that go 'weeeeeee' a lot. I also blow dried my cat. Long story. Cat got sopping wet. Cat miowed a hell of a lot cos he was wet. LMPP decided best course of action was to whip out the hairdryer. Cat enjoyed being blow dried. Cat ended up fluffy. D went mental at fluffy cat. LMPP meekly confessed to blow drying cat. D went mental at LMPP. LMPP demostrated that cat liked the blow drying thing. D found it sweet. All was well.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Now I am dying to blowdry my cats. I wonder if they would try to scratch my eyes out?

1:09 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

I saw Wallace and Gromit, too!

I liked it very much--far better than CORPSE BRIDE.

I liked when the bunnies would wave.

1:13 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

I liked it when they went 'weeeeeee'! I didn't like their noses though, not bunnylike enough for me.

I did like the nasty dogs purse. I want one!!

Sarah, mine loved it, he thought it was great! Just have it on a low heat setting.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Meatbag said...

I liked it too, and I thought the same thing about their noses. They were round like a dog's instead of triangular like a rabbit's.

() ()
() ()
_. ._
= Y =

proper rabbit's nose
improper font

1:34 AM  
Blogger jamwall said...

i've been doing door-to-door cat blowing for years. its a very lucrative business.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Is cat blowing anything like playing "red rocket" with a dog?

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack