Friday, October 14, 2005

Why me...?

Why is it, that when i go to comment on a blog and they have the word verification thingy switched on, i get the longest jumble of words imaginable to type. Like just now, when commenting on rather a funny post i had hgkssisysdgdjsjddhsdjuwdwdiwhdywdw. Ok bit of a exaggeration there but you catch my drift? And, i always type something wrong so it comes up with an easier one for me, like only 5 letters long.

I must be really dumb.

Yet again i have been shouted at by pissing customers. This time it was real frustrated rant rant rant. I'm like christ love, go find a big horny man and screw yourself silly. I didn't actually say this to her but i damn well thought it. She then had the gall to complain to my boss that i was shouting at her. Ehhh no. If i was shouting, the whole office would hear it and as no one heard me raise my voice, i couldn't of shouted could i??!! Unless you can shout by whisper? Is that possible??

The quote of the day, however, was said woman whinging about why i could find a man and she couldn't...

WW (Whinging Woman); What has she (me) got that i haven't? What can i do to find a nice man?
BBB (Big bad boss); You really wanna know??
WW; yes
BBB; Implants.

Hahahahahaha. Mine are real thank you!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I have trouble with word verification too. Sometimes I get three words before I do it right.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

My word verification for this comment was this:

lmppshowusyuortits

Whaddapwiddat?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Love the implant comment!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Yes. I especially loved discovering that yours are ALL REAL!

[insert subliminal request for drunken boobie pictures here]

What?

That's what you get for mentioning boobies again. I have the mind of a thirteen-year-old.

7:30 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

hee hee, you'll have to imagine them. My boobies are mine. Oh and D's.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Lucky, lucky, lucky D.

D, you lucky bastard.

(Call me, D, about a cash thing...)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Gahh, the word verification is a necessary evil! I always get it wrong too but that's because the letters are all wonky!

Your blog must have known I was coing because I got a fairly simple one this time, iiywoe, I think!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack