Monday, November 14, 2005

Brrrrrrr!!

How can it be so damn sunny and so friggin' cold. I hate the cold. My nipples stick out.

My car was all icy this morning so i sent D out with a scraper and some warm water to unfreeze my car from the car park. He then came and put his icy hands on my boobs.

*shudders at memory*

They were very cold. Thats the politest thing i can say without swearing...

At the mo i am huddled against the heater, waiting for boss to come back so i can get into his office to work. His office is f.r.e.e.z.i.n.g!!! I'm making the most of it.

Tonight, we are having a ghost watch in the pub. (D's idea ok!??) Will post about spooky going ons tomorrow...

6 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

I proclaim it LMPP's HOTTEST POST EVER!

Ironic, eh?

11:15 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

I'm referring of course to the discourse regarding your nipples sticking out and the cold hands on your nipples.

rawr.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

By the way, if you ever come to visit my house, I keep the house at around 30 degrees all the time. Hope you won't mind.

No. Really. That's the way I like it. Please wear something tight.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Shutting up.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Meatbag said...

I saw this post earlier, but I decided to leave it for you, Mister Hand. I knew you wouldn't disappoint. It was pretty hot, LMPP.

1:00 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Well, you will be pleased to note that it's colder today than it was when i wrote this post.

I'll leave that to your imaginations.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack