Friday, November 11, 2005

Goddammit

Today i haven't even the time to scratch my arse, pick my nose and generally skive. My big boss keeps sending me work from Spain, where he is sunning himself. My immediate boss needs me to hold his hand while he attempts the accounts. (read: do it for him). My other big boss is ruling me with a rod of iron.

*Quakes*

You don't wanna mess with her, she'll eat me for breakfast!! She is the lovelist boss though, she brings us champayne!!

I have to go now and find out why i'm 71p out in my adding up.

71p - is that all??

dammit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

I feel ya, sista! I'm there too the past few days.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Hellooooooooooo! How was the weekend?

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack