Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hoorah

Hoorah!! We have internet access in work again!! I can blog to my hearts content! Thank fuck for that!!

My cats poorly. Either that or he's picking up food in his mouth and spitting it out on my carpet. it's hard to tell as the food doesn't look chewed! Do cats do that? Do they randomly move food around the house?? He hid some under the bathroom rug on Monday. Crafty bugger. I hope he's not sick. I can't afford the vet bill if he is!!

Watched War of the Worlds on Monday night. Reminds me slightly of the old tv program Tripods. They had 3 legged aliens that shot at people too. I loved that program. However, i didn't love that film. probably cos i was trying to relate it to the Tripods.

So whats been happening in the world of blog? What have i missed??

4 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

It sounds like hiding food. Thrown up food will have some goo with it.

3:44 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

do cats hide food??

4:40 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

I think all animals hide food. I think it's a survival thing. I mean, if their not dogs or bears and arent' content to just keep eating even after they're no longer hungry. Dogs and bears most often hide food in the fat deposits within their body. That's their method of "hiding." Dogs bury bones but no one really knows why they do that, I don't think. If someone does know, I'd certainly like to find out.

I'm just waiting for Meatbag to log on now.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Meatbag said...

Dogs bury bones out of instinct. Dogs (Canis familiaris or Canis lupus familiaris, depending upon whom you ask) are closely related to wolves, particularly gray wolves (Canis lupus). Wolves and foxes often bury food to store and preserve it, especially if they have a particularly large kill, and they can't possibly eat it all.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack