Monday, November 07, 2005

Saw 2?? Pah.

I watched Saw 2 this weekend... 'oh yes, there will be blood'

Well, not nearly enough of it! It's hailed to be more gory and frightening than Saw. Bollocks! I shat myself throughout Saw and felt quite ill when he hacked his own foot off, and to be honest, was quite looking forward to being even more afraid during Saw 2. Yes, there was blood but there could of been more. Yes, the twists were good though one you saw coming from the start. Yes, the plot was creepy and the link back to the original movie was fab. But it wasn't scary. It was more... jumpy. I jumped a few times cos of the surprise factor, but i wasn't screaming for my life.

My conclusion?? Go see it. But don't expect to be freaked out by it. For that, watch Saw again.

Saying that... I did shit myself at every creak whilst lead in the dark later that night. Apparently the pub is haunted??!? But i've seen no evidence. And i've wandered to the bog in the dark before and not bumped into any ghostie whosties. D wants to do a seance. I would rather poke my eyes out. Knowing my luck, i'll get possessed and start spewing green vomit over all and sundry whilst ramming myself with the cross. OOhhh, i must go see The Exorism of Mary Whatever her name is. Now that looked scary. Bet it ain't.

Someone recommend a really scary film. One that will make me sleep with a machete.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

The Ring! I too am a fan of scary movies, not jumpy ones but ones which make you unable to sleep. The Ring did that for me.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

THE RING is great.

I'll try to come up with a list and post it on my site--SCARIEST MOVIES EVER. I can't think right now--too many interruptions.

But ramming yourself with a crucifix?

HOT!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Meatbag said...

"And i've wandered to the bog in the dark before"

Okay, first I'm amazed that you actually have a bog near you. Second, I'm amazed that you would wander to it. Just stay away from the moors and the evil mist a-brewin'.

Se7en's great, especially if you liked Saw. You've probably already seen it, though, along with the other standards like Silence of the Lambs, Jason movies, Halloween movies, etc. I love The Changeling. It's just a standard ghost story, but it creeps me out. There are a lot of really good Japanese horror movies, too.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

I'd like to make a scary movie called LMPP RAMS HERSELF WITH A CRUCIFIX!

Hot, hot, HOT!

It doesn't get much naughtier than that. That is uber-naughty.

Shutting up.

Shutting right up.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack