Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So not funny

I think i'm coming down with bird flu...

...I feel a bit peckish!

That wasn't funny was it?? Well, the kiddie that told me it thought it was hysterical. So much so that he had to sit down to wipe the tears from his eyes. Sad.

I have vast amounts of 10p beef flavoured Space Raiders sat on my desk mocking me. I can't eat them cos my boss is in and she hates it when we 'graze' at our desks. Oh look, one of them is now waving at me... eaaaaaaaatmeeeeeeee. EAAAAATTTTTMEEEEEEEE. No, no i won't. Leave me alone.

*frantically shoves them in mouth* Ooops.

Life in the pub is interesting. It's surprising how many people take the piss when the landlord is away, last night, people wouldn't fuck off. We still had people yapping at 11.45pm. What pisses me off is that they finish their drinks quite early on, and yet they still sit there and yap. Yap yappity yap yap yap. Look, just FUCK OFF, or i'll come to your house and yap at you until 4 in the morning about nothing just like you are doing to me. Some people have jobs to go to at 7.30am so knob off.

Still no ghosties. Still ton's of noises that are as creepy as dracula on speed. I wandered again to the bog (loo, Meatbag, not a swamp) and fell over the dog. So i was more in pain than anything else.

Ahhh, life in the pub!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Meatbag said...

Oh, bog=loo=restroom. Gotcha. Now I just need to figure out what a Space Raider is.

2:00 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Space Raiders are a packet of corn crisp things that cost 10p. They come in all kinds of flavours but the best flavour is beef cos they are really, really nice.

mmmmmmmmmmm

9:14 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Now I have to figure out what "p" means.

Does that stand for "euro?"

Good God! That's liable to really bog you down, getting gobbed up by the dog in the bog (a.k.a. "the loo").

10:22 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

p means pence. We don't use that Euro crap here!!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack