Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bastard friends

That's a nasty thing to say isn't it?? Well, at this moment, it's true!!
My future bridesmaid managed to get herself and her bloke barred from the pub i work in last night by telling lies and getting someone very close to a beating. They were both absolutely pissed out of their skulls.

I'm shocked. Completely. I mean, you don't do that in your mates place of work do you?? Now i'm stuck in the middle cos the bloke she had a go at is more or less family. He's my brothers friend from waaaaay back.

So what do i do? She's supposed to be a bridesmaid at my wedding, my brothers friend will most definitely be there. Do i tell her to fuck off?? Or say nowt and carry on as normal??

Hey, if anyone wants to buy a big fluffy polar bear, D's selling mine on ebay! It's the one for £8 and it's really cuddly! I've got no room for it in my tiny flat and the cat hates it!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

How much time until your wedding?

It will pass.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

I say tell her to go fuck herself and good riddance.

But then, I like telling people to go fuck themselves. It's like a hobby.

Of course, I also enjoy seeing female-type people actually fuck themselves. That's another hobby.

Shutting up.

10:19 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Just over a year. The big problem is, i really do not want her psychotic boyfrien there as he WILL cause trouble cos he is a twat.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Maybe they will break up by then. A year is a long time.

2:54 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

believe me, i hope so. They are supposed to be getting married in May. If he hasn't killed her by then

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack