Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Boredom

God, last night dragged forever. We had a really shite singer in that stopped singing at 11.00pm when he's supposed to go on to 11.30pm. He ripped the shit out of all our customers so loads left. Were not the kind of pub you can rip the shit out off, all our customers are old. Didn't help that my boss was going on about my barred friend. Have I heard from her? What did she say? Well I did hear from her and she doesn't give a fuck that you've barred her.

Now that i'm not going to be seeing her a lot I might let this friendship fizzle out a bit. To be honest, her fella scares the living shit out of me. I'll miss her, but I can't believe what she did. If I don't call her (she doesn't call me that much anyway), she might become a 'friend that you don't see or speak to much 'cos you are too busy' and i'll get away with not having her as a bridesmaid. Does that sound really evil??

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

No, that sounds perfectly reasonable--and wise. The fact is, a significant other who you don't get along with or who "scares" you is a perfectly valid excuse for dumping a friend, IMHO.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack