Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hmmmm

Picture the scene...

LMPP whizzing across the office in her wheely chair to slap boss for being nasty.
Boss backing up against door with hands up to surrender.
LMPP bending down to do a bit of 'leg hair pullage', head hovers in the vincinity of...
Big boss walks in, looks through hatch and sees...

Big boss now thinks LMPPs starved of a little something back home... LMPP certainly is not!

LMPP now sits quietly, bright red and hiding.
Boss laughs uncontrollably.

*blushes*

3 Comments:

Blogger Meatbag said...

I miss our monthly office orgies. Now we have new management, and that sort of thing is frowned upon.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

I am laughing uncontrollably myself!

Okay, well, it's controlled enough that I can type.

I want to play grabass with LMPP! Can you get me a job there?

12:21 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

come and work with me MH, we'll have a ball!!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack