Monday, January 09, 2006

Nightmares!!

Ok, This weekend, i've had nothing but nightmares.

Friday night was fine, just your usual happy bunny dreams of sweetness and light and all things fluffy. Saturday day, when i fell asleep while watching some shit docu on the telly, i dreamt that i was on fire, but i couldn't feel the burning. Everywhere i went people ran screaming from me.

No funny comments please. Believe it or not, people don't actually run screaming from me in real life.

Saturday night, i dreamt that the cat was chopped in half by my pub bosses dog. He had a machete and took a swipe at my cat. My cats head then continued to speak to me like it's the most natural thing for a decapitated cat to speak. Duh.

Last night, i dreamt that i was shoplifter hunting and got stuck in a lift with one. He then got out and i continued down in a lift with no doors, which started to close in on me at the bottom. The only way i could stop myself from being crushed was to hold the side away with my legs. It then turned into a dream about being at a party with my evil ex, whom i couldn't escape from. He kept grabbing my arm and saying 'stay with me'.

I woke up about 4.00am to find D spreadeagled on the sofa, legs spread, halfway through a game on the PS2, fast asleep.

Nice.

I'm soooo crabby now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

He he he...
guess the cat is dreaming something similar abt you too... like an eyball hanging out of tha face when yuu sleep on your left side !!
(poor thing, yuu must have spooked it out of its' wits !!)

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack