Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ow

I've got a sore boobie.

It hurts when i lean against it or knock it or jump up and down. It hurts when i sleep on my right side.

I think i may skip gingerly along to the doctors tomorrow after the post xmas rush of sick people have been seen too.

My bra's probably shrunk. Or my right boobie has grown. Either or my boobie hurts and i want it to stop.

I hate sleeping on my left side, the cat has easy access to attack my face. Might take the opportunity to scratch an eyeball out or something...

Talking of my cat, he was covered in wax yesterday morning. Hard, set wax all down his nose and over his ears. I haven't burned any candles in a long while so i couldn't figure it out. However, by stalking the cat for the next 40 mintues i eventually found the source of the wax... The cat had kindly knocked my most expensive candle of the shelf, onto the hot radiator and proceeded to sniff and head rub the hot wax dripping down onto the floor.

Thanks cat. Where's me wok...

5 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

Heh-heh. You said "boobie."

Forward a picture of the sore boobie and I'll pass it around to some of my Boobie Doctor friends and see what they say.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Meatbag said...

Give my love to your boobie. I hope it feels better soon.

8:09 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

My boobie says thank you and it's going to the doctors tonight.

It will think about letting you have a pic.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

IT WILL?!!

Great. I'm not going to able to concentrate on work today AT ALL.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Meatbag said...

I think your boobies should start their own blog. I'd like to know more about their day to day activities.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack