Monday, February 20, 2006

Arrgghh

So the incredibly irriating fuck bubble of a woman came into the pub yesterday and harped on yet again how the world owes her a living and how us non smokers take the piss. Will someone please pass me a gun. I yet again refrained from losing my job and punching her and, being the nasty bitch i am, i sent D to chat to her. D has the patience of a saint.

Well, this weekend i...

Went food shopping and spent waaaay too much money on shit i probably won't eat...
Took my poorly mum to the library (good daughter deed of the week!)...
Went to a bridemaid dress fitting AND paid my deposit...
Went to work and had an ashtray lobbed at my fellow bar wench...
Was bribed to go to church with a McDonalds breakfast mmmmmmm...
Went to church so i can get married in the church i want, surprisingly, i now know all the words to certain readings they do every week... does that make me sad?
Went to work and was confronted with fuck bubble woman...
Went to work again 4 hours later and was confronted with wedding ring man. The one who made my wedding ring purchase a fucking nightmare.

The cat attacked my thigh and i hit the floor, my legs are killing me now! It feels like i've been to the gym and ran for about 9 hours. I do believe a cat curry is the order of the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack