Thursday, February 09, 2006

God.

I've started this year with 2 funerals. Tomorrow it's my nans. Hopefully this will be it for my professional mourning services this year!

My nan reached 92 and never had a life threatening disease. She finally died of a chest infection. She was a fighter. She also beat a council official with a brolly at the age of 72. Don't mess with my nan!

I hope i reach 92. I also hope i reach it with clean health, just like my nan.

So nan, wherever you may be, leave the brolly alone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

So sorry to hear about your Nan.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and of your Nan when I pull out a brolly to go out in the snow.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

What's a brolly?

7:01 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

a brolly is an umbrella. It's us britons, we talk all weird!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Actually, after thinking about it for a while, I figured that out. But it took some thinking...

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack