Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Highlights of ones travels...

* Pregnant Friends
* Catching up with people who i haven't seen in yonks
* Good food and beer a plenty
* London. I love London!
* Curing my armpit and boobie pain by removing my belly button ring. Don't ask!
* Starbucks Hot Chocolate!!! MMMMmmmmm
*D's first ever sit down Chinese meal
*The London Eye! Shit scared of it!
*Seeing all the fake celebrites at the waxworks, and abusing them appropriately

My friend has posted some of the pics over on his website! Go check them out!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Ooooh! I *heart* fake waxwork celebs and abusing them.

Jealous now.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Back after looking at the pics.

That Johnny Wilkinson was dreadful! I'd be pissed off if I was him!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack