Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm having a moan

Some people really get up my nose. It's not easy for me to dislike people as i'm pretty easy going but this woman, god i hate her. She has to be the epitome of sadness. She sits in the corner of the pub, at 'her' table (no where else is good enough, i've had her chuck a fit when someone else sits there. She's asked us before to move the offending people and when we've refused, she would shout and bawl and generally be unpleasant) and slags everyone off, usually quite loudly and then gets all upset if someone dares speaks nastily of her.

The main reason for my moan is that last night she announced that even though the smoking ban will come in force next summer, she will continue to smoke because thats her right, and 'no fucking official that wants to make everyone unhappy is going to stop me'. For fucks sake. It's not like it's us banning smoking is it. I don't want to ban it, my boss doesn't want to ban it, but if we get caught once the ban is in force, its fines aplenty. So there she was, bitching and moaning and i'm trying to ignore her because thankfully, she's bitching to my colleague, when she blurts, 'It's ok for you lot, you don't smoke. I expect you are rejoicing now that you can work in cleaner air when us smokers have to suffer the cold weather for a fag. Oh it's all so stupid, us smokers fund the health service for you non smokers...' She then proceeded to comment that smokers have more rights when it came to the NHS and non smokers should have to pay more for the privilige of doctors and hospitals etc. OM fucking G. Is she completely insane??? I had to walk away before i hit her. I pay my taxes. I am entitled to the same care has she aren't i? She doesn't work at all. Her ex husband pays all her bills AND probably funds her fag habit. No, i'm not happy that they've banned smoking. A lot of my friends smoke that it's them that will suffer most. I rather work in a happy enviroment than a sterile, hostile atomsphere, which will happen when it's bucketing down with rain and all the smokers are trying to have a puff. Yes, i do use the NHS a lot due to my problems, but it's not like i have a choice. I didn't choose to be so poorly. I cope with it and i pay for it through my taxes. Smokers do not support me financially, I'm quite capable of that myself.

I really wish this woman would get a wake up call and fuck off somewhere else. I don't need this kind of shit from now until armageddon from her. I am so close to losing it with her big time.

That's better. I have moaned and now i'm happier. (Thank fuck for that, Tart agrees)!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Now when I hear the term "fag hag", I'll have a completely different vision in my head! Thanks for the rant!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Antipodeesse said...

It makes you feel better, don't it? Good for you!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

.....psst. I can, y'know, make her go away for a small fee....y'know, away.....for good like.

Shhhh though,

10:01 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter said...

Well, speaking from the state of Cali, where it is illegal to smoke in any public building or within 20 feet of its entrance, I have to say that I am happy for it. I haven't noticed any smokers complaining about it...they are used to it, and they figure that if they want one that bad, they will go take care of it away from those of us who do not want to share the expiriance. I, myself, have mild asthma, and do not feel that I should have to shut myself away from public places for fear that I will have trouble breathing because of other people's smoking habits.

Plus, it's hell trying to eat dinner when someone's cig smoke keeps wafting over.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack