Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Silly little girl

I got myself all in a tizz last night. I cried and stomped my feet and sulked and cried some more. D and Darth hid from me while i berated and cursed the world for being all nasty and horrible. Why? Because i can't afford a mortgage and i have to rent a poky 1 bedroom flat until i can. And the reason why i can't afford a lovely big luxury house with a beautiful garden and little bluebirds singing away, while the sun never stops shining on me is down to one reason and one reason only...

...my nasty, smelly, evil money grabbing ex boyfriend.

Even though it was me that walked out and left it all behind. Even though it was me that, a year previous to said walking out, consolidated both our loans in my name... (stupid, STUPID girl). It was you that pleaded poverty. It was you that had me rushing to get my name off that mortgage cos you told me you had to go bankrupt. It was YOU that said we couldn't sell our flat cos you had no where to go. And what do you do huh?? The SECOND my name is wiped from that mortgage you buy a brand new car. You suddenly have pots of money while i'm left with a massive loan, wiping out all possibilties of me & D buying a nice big house. I even asked you to help me pay it since most of it was yours and you told me to 'go away' in a more sinister context...

I hate you. HATE!

4 years. 4 fucking long years until i'm free of your debt. 4 long long years before i can consider applying for a mortgage without the mortgage people laughing in my face.

Why am i so sore about it now?? Because you are selling our 'unsellable' flat for nearly twice as much as we paid for it. You bastard. You motherfucking piece of shit not worthy to fall from my cats ass. Are you going to give me money for 'your' loan? No? why, i could of guessed as much.

So go on, have your big house with my money. See if i care. Oh, and if it burns down one day, don't you DARE come blaming me.

I really, really, really hate you. So bad.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

That blows. I hope he gets horrible diarrhea.

I'm sure Mister Hand would wish him asscancer for you if you asked nicely.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Consider ass cancer wished for.

Boy, the last part of that got me REALLY steamed. If he doesn't give you some of that money after selling that house, I hope the ass cancer eats his head. That's really shitty, LMPP. I'm sorry.

8:31 PM  
Blogger James and Jacob's Mommy said...

Can't you sue him? At least to help pay off the loan?

3:50 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

I wish. Apparently because i took my name of the mortgage, he owes me squat. So it would have to be him being nice and give me lots of dosh. Oh and it was heard by someone that he commented that i must be doing well as i can afford a wedding.

Bastard.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I friends with big angry people, and we have a van. We also know where the moors are...geddit?

Just one call......

Chris

4:32 PM  
Blogger Laurel Raven said...

It's the sad truth that some men are just assholes. For them it is always about the money. Jerk.

I'm sorry to hear about that, though. If the curse of ass cancer can be multiplied, then I will curse him for it, too.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack