Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So they are voting to ban smoking in public places today. That means if they vote yay, then we'll have to ban smoking in the pub. Being a non smoker you'd think i'd be joyful about it. Well i'm not.

I'm not, only because i think it's an infringment on human rights. Oh, and it'll mean my boss will have to lay people off if everyone buggers off elsewhere to smoke and not to our pub, so my job maaaay not be safe. Hmmmm.

As far as i'm concerned, if people want to puff away, let them. It's my choice to work in an atomsphere that attracts smoking so i'm quite happy for people to smoke around me. I do know some people that moan blind about having to 'breathe in other peoples smoke'. I often think hey you chose to work here so quit your moaning.

So to me the decision to ban it is quite possibly a bad thing. But i'm not going to dwell on it. I've had my moan and now i'm ok!

Happy Valentines Day everyone. Mmmmmwwwwwaaahhhhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack