Wednesday, March 22, 2006

About bloody time

So two of my closest friends are finally getting married! Thank god for that! How long have you two been together now?? 10 years or there abouts? But anyway, yay for you both!

Hopefully, you'll get married after Beaky spawns the minibogie so she won't be barfing on her wedding day. Or be so fat she would have to be wheelbarrowed down the aisle!

I can't wait! I'm almost more excited for this than my own wedding! I'll have to buy a hat! I look stupid in hats.

Elsewhere, i have had serious squits for 4 days now. It's tailed off to just feeling sick now, but my arse is RED RAW. It fucking kills. I mean, yes i like having a backside that feels like i've wet and dried it but enough already! And now i have to put up with this feeling sick shit? What's that about?! I even went to the supermarket in my PJs where i could not be assed to change into normal people clothes just to buy a tin of stinking cat food to satisfy the spawn of Satan that had taken up residence in my flat. I was THAT ILL.

The spawn of Satan has now, you'll be glad to hear, regressed back into being a cute little kitty cat otherwise known as Darth Vadar.

Now excuse me, while i nurse the claw marks from my arms and face...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Awww, luvvey! Can you not get youorself some Aloe Vera bog roll or something? That might help.

Congrats to your friends as well!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter said...

I thought the claw marks were part of the charm of owning a cat.

I know I tresured every last one of mine back when I had my best little buddy.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack