Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The cat's all packed...

It's that time of year again where pub boss fucks off abroad and D has to run the pub for 2 weeks. So poor Darth has been shunted off to my mothers and we are in the process of moving into the pub.

Get me, i live in a pub!! (albeit only temporary)

Alas though, no free beer as my boss is anal about stocktakes.

But, the most heartbreaking thing i can't have whilst living in a pub is the internet. Hell, my boss doesn't even own a computer. He doesn't even have Sky TV. Maybe this pub lark is a bit shit after all.

I love my Sky TV.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bogie said...

For christ sakes, you only live 20 yards down the road. I'm sure you could drap your lazy arse there when you need to watch some trash on Bravo.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

I empathise completely. While there is never anything good on the Sky, my alternative is Swiss TV. I would die without the Sky Box and Remote Control!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

No beer and no cable?

Screw that. I'd go to a pub.

Oh wait...

2:23 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter said...

No computer? Sounds very barbaric, to me. I dunno, I wouldn't trust a man without a computer to pour me a good mug of beer.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack