Friday, March 17, 2006

For Fucks Sake

Yes. It has been an incredibily busy week so i haven't had much time to do anything i might consider FUN in my work time like for example, blogging.

Yes. I'm still alive and i haven't gone into hibernation. (I like that idea...)

Yes. Work is a nightmare since Tart broke her hand fornicating with her boyfriend and praise the lord she's back soon.

But seriously, i do not have the pissing time to pacify someone because i hurriedly typed a reply to a work related email and FORGOT TO TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF!

I'm sorry, did you think i was shouting at you Mr. Crossdresser*? Well fuck off. Sorry, FUCK OFF. There was no need to complain to you superior, was there? Fuckballs.

* I have it on good authority.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bogie said...

I thought you usually embrace cross dressers. Well, atleast point and laugh.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter said...

Sounds like quite the week.

Seriously, why must the whiny people insist on making everyone else's life miserable? Why can't they just crawl into a hole a die, which I'm sure would be an improvement over their pathetic little lives?

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack