Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Let me elaborate...

It was 11.10pm and we'd finished serving all the morons that like to come out and get bolloxed on a sunday night. Whilst i was clearing a table of empty glasses, a random hand snaked in between my legs and 'tickled' my most private part. To be honest, i first thought it was D and i spun round to catch him out, only to come face to face with a spotty, ugly twat who had no front teeth.

I stood there with my mouth open, unable to say or do anything while the twat disappeared through the doors. I then burst into tears.

He was in the pub again last night and trust me when i say, he got what was coming to him.

Good and proper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT? TELL US!

Chris

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack