Friday, March 31, 2006

Oh God...

I have to admit this. You will most probably think i'm the saddist thing since shellsuits but this has to be said otherwise i'll implode...

I miss my cat.

My sweet little Darth, how i miss your fangs when they rip my flesh from my arm. How i miss you scratching my eyeballs out and calmly licking your trophy from your paw. I miss you peeing in my wardrobe and not on the laminate no matter how many times i scream bloody Mary at you. I miss the way you ignore me and run to D whenever you want your ears scratched.

However, D doesn't miss you. He certainly doesn't miss the way you cunningly place your paw on his adams apple while he sleeps to wake him up to feed you, every morning around 5am, or suffer a painful slow death from strangulation. He also doesn't miss the way you pee in my wardrobe for him to clean up. He certainly doesn't miss you ripping the flesh from his leg while trying to escape from the vacuum.

Darth, you are loving the wrong person. You should love me, i don't want to microwave you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack