Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Cats and pills...

Sarah mentioned that her cat has been poorly. My cat was diagnosed with the cat version of cysistis (sp?) last week.

Poor Darth, unable to pee and when he does, pees beside your leg so he can inflict some of the pain back onto you... by clawing the veins out of your legs mid flow.

Ever tried giving a cat a pill? Go on, try it. It's not much fun! The good news is that he's on the mend and my legs are healing nicely.

I hope Klaus is feeling better soon Sarah. I know just how much people do for their pets... I was in tears at the vet imagining all sorts of life threatening diseases for poor Darth. The vet thought I was quite mad, although I did chuckle quietly when Darth peed on the vet's table and clawed the veins out of his hand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Thanks. He actually started eating again on Sunday night. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but he seems like he is getting better every day. They still don't know what it was.

Heget his staples out on Friday, and I'll be in Florida. I feel like a rotten Mommy.

And yes... I have given cats pills. It totally sucks. I hope Darth feels better soon.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack