Wednesday, May 10, 2006

He has WHAT??

This gorgeous bundle of fluff...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You know, who lazies around randomly washing himself, eats the best food and also occasionly attacks you if he feels like clawing the veins from your legs? Yes, him...

Well...

The Vet has diagnosed him with... Stress!

I have a stressed pussy apparently. Now, i have to randomely wave a diffuser in his face to waft pheramones (sp?) that supposedly reminds him of his mum, everytime he has a stress attack.

Can someone tell me what a stressed cat is supposed to look like?

I thought, you know, the fact that he keep's trying to pee and failing most times is a sure sign of a goddamn water infection, one of which has recurred, just like the nice EXPERIENCED vet told me would happen last time.

Believe me, my cat is not fucking stressed. He ought to try being me so i can laze around all day doing what cats do...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I wonder how long until you start getting hits on your site from people searching "stressed pussy"?

3:54 PM  
Blogger Laurel Raven said...

LOL Sarah!

Yeah, cats have the life. Mine liked to pee on my clothes, until I realized that she was targeting them because they were in a pile...once I cleaned everything, put away the clothes and made the bed, she behaved again.

Cat want stress? Have them go out to work and worry that there will be enough money for rent, phone AND food!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

But he's so sweet.....it's the stress of love that obviously all too much for him.

Poor bugger.

He's got it easy, our cats have a Jack to deal with.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack