Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm still here...

...thankfully.

I've been in hospital for the last week. Yes, i was, and still am a very poorly girlie. Lower Right Lobe Pneumonia. Severe apparently.

I'm on a lot of drugs which is fab cos they take the pain far, far away! However, i can still feel the dull ache in the right side of my upper back. Hopefully, i will be fighting fight sooner rather than later!!

So, here's to 3 whole weeks off work! I'll be bored out of my brain.

Hospital wasn't too bad. When i came out i cried for 2 solid days. I'm not so tearful now, but i'm still very nervous about not having nurses to take my pain away. Or lower my temperture if i need it. The food was minging. Thankfully, i couldn't eat for most of the time i was there due to the sickness. So i didn't get to sample much of it. Apart from the cornflakes, can't go wrong with cornflakes!! The nurses were fab, especially Geoff, cos he made me laugh when i was really ill. And he provided me with many 'snotpots' to stop me from throwing up as much!

So, to Southmead R Ward. You're fab!! If i'm ever ill again you can look after me!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Awww Sweets! Look after yourself! Gute Besserung as they say round these parts....

3:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Y'know tart now has do something in thw way of work. She's not happy.

Get well soon!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

apparently i can't spell anymore.....

11:56 PM  
Blogger Bogie said...

Hope you feel better soon. I'll pop over to Bristol for a weekend when I get a car :~)

we can go out and fill you up with nature's painkillers, BEER!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Wow...sorry to hear you've been ill! Hope it's over soon and you're back to your old self!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Yikes. I hope you feel better soon.

5:24 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

thanks guys! I will be back most soon!!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack