Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thanks, but i didn't want to see that -really...

The little twat that works in the pub decided that he would show me a video of what happens when you get caught theiving. Cue a video of a man getting his head chopped off with a penknife. I only caught a glimpse before turning away and almost bringing up my brekkie.

Now i know it's fake, but it looked too real to me and guess what... I had numerous nightmares about headless theives and men with penknives.

So people, please don't show me videos of random murderous acts as it will cause me to have sleepness nights, which in turn causes me to be a LMPP all day long!

I still feel sick now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I think i know the one you're on about. Its bloody vial.

Think of Darth....being cute, if he still does 'cute' that is.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack