Wednesday, June 14, 2006

2006 = Pah!

God, this year is really turning out to be a fucking shite year for me and my family and a few of my friends. So far, 2 friends have split up with their respective partners, both of which are close to me. There's relationship crap happening in my family to the extent that someone felt the need to disappear for a few days and not tell anyone where they went. That seriously did not go down too well.

And me. Hospitalization, sick leave and now some evil side effects from all the drugs that were pumped into me. These will apparently last for a few weeks. Is that right?? Do side effects from medication last for ages? I've never had a reaction to things like this before?? I'm now on more medication to combat the damage from the last lot. Oh, and i have a cold. I can't smell or taste jack shit.

Now D is on about leaving the group that he sings with which is devestating as he loves them so much.

See, its all shit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I hope things get better soon.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

An annus horribilus. I'll send my best thoughts for it to get better!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Bogie said...

Atleast you're still on this planet and have your health. Oh wait a minute... bugger! Atleast I might have a BBQ next month :)

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack