Monday, June 26, 2006

Evil LMPP

I still haven't got the hatred out of my system yet. I don't think i will until i see her. I fucking hate her.

All i want to do is see her and ask her WTF she thought she'd achieve? Cos basically it completely backfired and has lost her a hell of a lot of friends and support. Me and D's mum sat there on Sat night devising ways we could make her life hell and believe me, she fucking derserves it.

God, i really, really want to hurt her so bad. It's because of her D is giving up his singing. It's because of her that D's mum can't move on in her life cos it hurts too bad. The bad thing is that the little bitch has gone into hiding and no one can find her.

I have to go to Germany with her next month. I'm gonna have some fun!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I think I'm going to need some back story here.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Bogie said...

Who are you talking about woman? Come on spill the beans. And how did she make D give up his singing?

9:04 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Bogie, i'll enlighten you soon, just not on here.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack