Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tell me something i don't know...

My Doctor, font of all knowledge, said to me yesterday when i went to see him...

'You've been a poorly girl'

No. Really?? I thought i was full of the joys of spring!

He then said...

'You've had pneumonia'

God. Have I??

And then...

'Tell me what antibiotics they gave you?'

Eh, excuse me?? Surely that is in my notes sent from the hospital??? How the fuck should i know what the antibiotics were called? I can tell you that one of them was the size of a torpedo and the others were yellow with a squiggly bit on them.

He said...

'Ah, here they are' while squinting at the computer screen.

Tell you what, thank fuck i didn't go to see my doctor instead of going straight to the hospital. I'd be dead by now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack