Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Why can't all days be good?

The cat decided that it was a fabulous idea to drag his shitty ass all over my laminate floor, 5 minutes before i had to leave for work. Obviously i can't just leave shit on my floor, so i scrubbed and was late. And got a bollocking. And got laughed at when i told them why i was late. I don't think they believed me.

The most funny thing though, is that at work, we have a new barmaid who is lovely, but doesn't speak much English. When she is confused, she says 'please?' She also gets chatted up a lot by the drunken losers that love it cos she stands there and smiles at them. The icing on the cake was this conversation...

Drunken Loser: 'Ah you are so nice'
New Barmaid: *grins*
DL: 'I could cuddle you all night'
NBM: *grins*
DL: 'Come and suck me off'
NBM: 'Please?'

Once i picked myself up off the floor, i told her in my best pigeon english what he meant. A lot of hand signals later, she got it. And was horrified.

It still made me laugh though.

So tonight, instead of going out for tea with my friend because she completely blew me out (again), i have an evening of house cleaning to entertain myself with. I'll start with the bathroom. Get stuck in with the shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack