Monday, July 31, 2006

Bleughhhhhh

Darth decided to wake me up Friday morning with the delightful sound of a kitty cat barfing up a hairball. You know the sound. So i kicked D outta bed to clear it up as you do, but when i eventually dragged my sorry ass out of bed for work, the front room was swimming in kitty puke.

Nice.

Darth then proceeded to barf all fucking day. And night. And most of Saturday. And it was real stinky, putrid puke.

Sometimes i really hate cats.

But i couldn't be mad with him, he snuggled on my lap feeling sorry for himself on Saturday afternoon, only jumping off to puke some more. I then made D stuff some worming tablets down Darth's throat. Mwahhhhhhhh!!!

He didn't puke after that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Ann said...

One of my kitty cats has a kitty cat cough. When she starts coughing, eventually she gags, starts making the barfing noise (always in the middle of the night ON the bed) so I shove her off the bed and wake up later to 2 to 3 piles of kitty puke. Enormous hairballs. It's gross.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack