Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dead bodies and stuff

Recently, i have become addicted to CSI. More specifically, CSI Las Vegas & CSI Miami. Not crappy CSI New York though. In the last week, i have found myself snarling at D to change the channel at 11.00pm so i can become mesmerised for an hour, or sometimes two. If i'm out, i clock watch and then bugger off home to catch it. If i miss it, i'm a nightmare.

God, i'm obsessed with murder and stuff. Not a good obsession to have.

D loves it though. He can play Bomberman or whatever on the computer uninteruppted.

Darth barfed on my bed yesterday. He hacked up his biggest hairball yet. I was torn in between congratulating him on his achivement, or throwing him across the room for barfing on my bed. Hardly the laminate is it?? I had to spend a total of 2 and a half hours washing, drying and making the bed again! I hate making the bed. Didn't help that the washing machine is having one of its 'i'm not fucking working for you' moments.

12 hours until my next installment of CSI...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack