Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oh fuckadoodle Dandy!

Last night, me and D thought we'd be really adventurous and have a picnic on the common. D did marvellously well with the contents of the pic, we had corned beef rolls, strawberries, french fancies, lots of jaffa cakes, bananas, mangoes and a ton of squash.

So off we went to the common. We took a nice blanket and some magazines and we led in the shade of a massive oak tree...

And then we were eaten alive by every single ant on this planet.

Fucking ants. Everywhere. I spent an hour flicking ants off me, off D, off the blanket etc. We gave up and went home, where, i spent a very long time in a cold shower cos i overheated and was all dizzy and sick.

Tomorrow, i will be taught how to play golf. I really can't think of anything more exciting i'd rather do. Oh, apart from shitting my own head out of my ass. That sounds reaaaally good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack