Friday, July 28, 2006

You wanna know...

...what gets on my tits? The people who don't quite get it when i say 'AARRRGGGHHH FUCK ME IT'S HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE' when i run away from a monster spider. They think i'm joking when i say i'm petrified of them. It's a REAL fear people, i want to pass out when i see one bigger than my little toe nail. You wanna know what gets on my tits even more than that??? The people who then think it's Fucking Hilarious to pick up said monster spider and chuck it at me.

Thud!

That's me fainting cos, you know what, a flying monster spider, by its own means or not, freaks the fuck out of me.

So, people. Unless you want to cart me off to hospital with a massive head wound where i hit the ground like a dead weight, don't fucking chuck big monster spiders at me. Got it?

(luckily, this one hit the ground and ran away before it could even touch me. It helped that i ran away once i heard the 'Hey K, here you go'.)

1 Comments:

Blogger LMPP said...

d0kky!! My god! I can't access your page, it keeps telling me 'page cannot be found'

Bloody computers!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack