Friday, August 25, 2006

Yada yada

Ever sat there while someones talking to you and you're nodding while saying 'uhuh' and 'yea', and then realise that you've completely missed the conversation cos you're daydreaming?

Though so.

The difference is, i make it obvious that i'm not listening. I sing under my breath, just loud enough for said person to snap 'are you listening to me?'

I keep humming the bad cow pun line over and over again cos it's sooo damn funny.

Or i burst into 'we will run freeeeee with the buffaaaalllllo' over and over again.

I'm pissing people off. People are actually walking away from me in disgust. I've been told to 'shut the fuck up' numerous of times in the last two days. Even Darth has taken to sitting on top the wardrobe, out of my reach to get away from me.

Well, i'll 'shut the fuck up' when they air condition Hell. Got it?

Dammit, why does no one else find that parody funny? It's fucking hilarious people, get some humour in them darn bones!

2 Comments:

Blogger jessp said...

what are they on about? cows with guns is the height of awesomeness! bring on the chickens in choppers!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

What? what did you say?

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack