Friday, September 29, 2006

Bloody photos

Well i was going to post a pic of my cat with his head down the loo but as the photo won't upload i won't bother.

Can you remember Curly Wurlys? They are still around, i just haven't eaten one since i was a small child. I was given one yesterday. MmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmm. Oooo oo what about Party Rings?? O.M.G! Lush, lush, lush!!

And Ringos! Although they are a bit crap now cos they changed them.

Fish & Chips by chance??

I could ramble on all day about this...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

I used to love Ringos. What have they done to them that makes them crap now?

Also I still buy Curly Wurlys. You can get them in Germany and I buy them in a three pack. But I have to buy two packs because there are five of us. But that's ok, because that means I get two! Yay!

What about black jacks and fruit salad chews? Are you too young to remember them? I used to by them when you wuld a 1/2p in your change. I'll bet you don't remember the 1/2p either!

3:01 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

No, i remember black jacks & fruit salads. In fact, i have a bag of fruit salads at home!! I can just about remember 1/2p, i had one in my money box for a while.

They made the Ringos all thin and spindly. They are just pointless now...

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack