Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ok, so I theived again...

I nicked this from a fab blogger cos it seemed like a good thing to do...

5 Songs that remind you of being a small child
The Only Way is Up by Yazz. I remember dancing on the dance floor at a holiday camp my parents liked to frequent every year. I had really short hair and looked like a boy in a dress...
Must be an Angel by Eurythmics. Such a fab song
That's Just the Way it is by Bruce Hornsby and the Range. I remember being sat on top of the stairs playing this over and over again just to learn the words. Still haven't learned them...
Pump up the Volume by Marrs. My brother played this to death. Especially when i was trying to sleep
I want to Break Free by Queen. I (badly) sang a version of this at the YMCA in a play thing. Still smarts now

5 Songs that remind you of your best friends
Cows with Guns. I know it's a parody, but it reminds me of the times we had sat in Brainers bedroom with Cleur da Fleur and Bogie and Gwi and Nelly... eating frozen flavored water and stuff
I believe in a thing called Love by The Darkness. Reminds me of Nic, as she loved this one.
Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. Claire, Club IQ, and headbanging!!
Walk of Life by Dire Straits. Reminds me of D who ALWAYS sings this at karaoke. Everytime.
Anything R&B. Loopy through and through.

5 Songs guaranteed to make you cry
More Than Words by Extreme. Yes, i cry at this cos it's such a fab song.
Goodnight Girl by Wet Wet Wet. Cos it reminds me of a tough time in my life. Nuff said.
(I have to agree with Ms Mac here)Brick by Ben Folds Five. So sad.
Crossroads by Bone Thugs and Harmony *Sighs*
These are the days of our Lives by Queen. Makes me smile through my tears.

5 Songs guaranteed to make you smile
Star Trekkin by The Firm - hahahahaha!
Wiggle Wiggle by The Outhere Brothers. Cracks me up
Motorcycle Emptiness by Manics. Makes me warm inside
Love Changes Everything by Climie Fisher. Fab Fab Fab
Birdhouse in Your Soul by They Might Be Giants. Cheers me up to hear it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Yay! I'm a fab blogger!

God, but you make me feel old with those songs that remind you of being a child!

Also, I forgot all about that Birdhouse In Your Soul song, makes me smile too!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack