Thursday, September 28, 2006

What a bitch...

...of a week this has been. I've been constantly stressed right out and nothing particulary major (touch wood) has happened to make me this stressed.

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday i had a really evil urine infection. You know the feeling where you are pissing razor blades right? Well, that was me. On the loo. Constantly. Today, i can pee without wanting to grab the first person i see and torture them to death.

And men. they have no idea do they? The amount of times D said to me 'it can't hurt that much'. Oh he has a death wish, a really big one.

So i now have seven days of antibiotics. Again. I'm so sick of taking pills. This will be the 10th week this entire year that i've had to take antibiotics. I'm so going to become immune to them.

Ah bollocks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

UTIs are the worst.

Nothing sucks more than having to pee every three minutes and having to cry every time you pee.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Carrie Ann said...

I get them all the time...peeing razorblades (or feeling like it) really sucks.

Although it made me happy once that my bf back in college got one really bad...I know that sounds mean, but he couldn't take it! He cried a lot! Ha! Women DO have a higher tolerance for pain (and believe me...I've had the worst UTIs you can have!)

Glad you are starting to feel better :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

I would be able to cope with the pain if only i had a proper pee everytime. It's the feeling that you are busting your ass and when you go, it's a tiny trickle and the pain is unbelievable!!

I don't get UTI's very often thank god.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack