Friday, October 27, 2006

Fun and frolicks

Well, the new barmaid at work isn't making a return. She felt intimidated by us other bar staff. I mean, c'mon. We aren't intimidating, we just get a bit over friendly with each other. No, not like that, it's a standing joke where we work that i have the biggest boobs while the grand majority of the staff have little ones, and because of this, two of my closest friends that also work with me prod them for time to time as if to say, 'Oi bitch, get your tits out of the way' or 'c'mon, share the wealth'.

Throw in D who also likes to grab them at any given opportunity and i suppose i spend my nights being groped.

New barmaid (NBM) didn't quite approve of this. She left that night looking quite scared and hasn't been back yet... but heyho, plenty more flesh out there. It wasn't like we were grabbing her boobs now was it??

It's our halloween party on Saturday night and i still haven't decided what i'm going as. Whatever it is, i have to be able to serve beer and have some feet left at the end of my shift so please don't make me wear heels!! I thought about an evil fairy, or a witch. Or maybe a cat, but they are crap ideas personally so i dunno. I'll probably wear a bin bag and pretend i'm something that no one can recongise...

Anyway, tonight i plan to drink wine and eat indian and chat about bollocks to D's mum. I'm so looking forward to this...

1 Comments:

Blogger LMPP said...

I've been there. I've seen your cartoons you post!!

You live in Minehead now?? Then why dammit have you not visited??

I live in a pub now.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack