Thursday, December 07, 2006

Random baby stuff

Tart had her baby yesterday. She squeezed out an 8 and a half pound whopper!!

Its a girl, she's called Lucie & she's a beauty! Mum & babes are doing well, although poor Tart is now stuck in hospital after losing a lot of blood. Poor girl wants to go home and start playing mummy to her lovely new girlie.

So Yay to Tart & her Northern Monkey. Yay to Tarts little boy who now has a sister to bully and beat up, err, sorry, love and play with, and a special big YAY to Tart who managed to squeeze her out and still have the energy to call me and laugh down the phone! You go girl!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Tell the Tart to hang in there. I lost a lot of blood when I had The Squad and they just gave me a transfusion and I took iron pills for a while then I was back to normal.

Well, normalish.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack