Monday, January 08, 2007

it's all going to hell

96 days.
14 weeks
3 monthish to my wedding.

And it's all going a bit manic.

I bought my Wedding ring on Saturday as the original one i bought doesn't fit and not one Jeweller in the whole damn world (ok, town) can resize it. So, i bought the cheapest one they had in white gold and that was £105! Unfortunately, cos is all new and shiny it made my Engagement ring look a bit sad, so i've sent that off to be redipped and now i feel all naked and stuff.

Invites, i hope, are going ok. Really, it's just the suits that need organising and that'll be it. Apart from the cake. Still have to make the cake.

My friend is getting married in July and she'll be squeezing me into a frock with many a frill about it. Ruby Red it'll be. At least i think i suit red.

God, i'm so excited now. Imagine what i'll be like a week before!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

It will just get crazier and crazier and then the day will come and it will be perfect.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I didn't know you were getting married!!

Congratulation and Good Luck!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack