Thursday, January 11, 2007

My it's windy here

50 to 70mph winds they have predicted here this week. How on earth can people expect us to put posters up in this kind of wind is beyond me.

I've had so many complaints in work because of the weather that it's now Thursday and i still haven't managed to do my own job. Just wading through a sea of fault reports really floats my boat you know?!

On better news, Darth comes home tomorrow. It's been 4 months since he's lived with us. But now we are all decorated and up together so it's safe for my boy to come home to where he belongs. Just have to make sure he doesn't escape into the Pub downstairs and lap up all the spillages. Don't want a pissed pussy!

Wedding news: I have to sort out my invites soon to send out in the 1st week of February and no later. Have to find out everyones addresses first, that's proving to be a mammoth task. I've sorted my cake and D still needs to sort the suits. Until then, i will not rest.

Ok, back to work now, i've skived long enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack