Monday, February 19, 2007

10 years without a misdemeanour...

...and then it happens.

I get caught speeding... in a Nissan Micra.

I wouldn't mind, but speeding? In a 1000cc Nissan Micra? I must have been going downhill.

So there you have it. £60 fine and 3 points. A first for me, I was quite proud of having a clean driving licence, but, as this is my first within 10 years of driving. I'm not going to fret over it, just pay the fine, humbly accept my points, and hope that next time I'm caught, I'm in my superfast supercar so that when the people at the camera processing unit process my speeding fine, tittering about how my superslow supershed is actually faster than the speed limit, I can be the one laughing instead.

1 Comments:

Blogger LaesQ said...

Yeah, damn it suxx! I got 3 points and the fine when I worked at Computer Village. I was doing 60 in a 40 zone in a Citroen C5 which I only ever wound up to 120MPH on the M5. It could have easily gone faster. Not bad for a diesel. Any how, I've only JUST got them taken off of my license. 4 whole years! Shite I tell you, shite!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack