Friday, February 16, 2007

Boooooooring!

Good grief was last night ever dire. I have to say, I was completely bored. It was quiet, and Shels was off sick so yes, what a pants night.

Anyways - on a brighter note...

Looooooook....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mazda RX-8 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

This will be my new car once I've saved my ass off for it. I should have enough money within 12 months... (for a 2 year old one, I'm not that flush!) and it has backseats so D, you can stop complaining now! We all know what you want the backseats for ;)

I did offer my Nobby Nissan to D once he passes his test. Obviously I was laughed at. There is absolutely nothing wrong with ol' Nobby. Just that he is a 1000cc engine. Can't get above 70mph and thats a struggle to get to as well. And he's, well, less endowed than a VW Golf that D aspires to. But he's young (02 reg) and free and drives lovely if you like the sound of hairdryers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack